We have changed our fee methodology and have adopted a Fixed Fee policy, which will eliminate the discussion of percentages. We feel that this is a much fairer and more flexible approach, especially in these difficult economic times. There is no ambiguity about the fee, as the amount of the Fixed Fee will be determined at the outset of the search and is irrespective of the candidate’s ultimate salary, which will take away the client’s fear of having to pay a huge fee at the end of the recruitment cycle, since the fee has been decided before the actual recruitment process begins.
“Exclusive” meaning that for a period of 2-3 weeks Executive Search International shall be your sole partner prior to engaging other search agents. Exclusivity allows ESI to gain access to world-class candidates who otherwise would not be available.
When you work with several search firms, your company and the opportunity will be represented in several different ways, which creates a negative perception in the market place. Top executive are only responding to bona fide opportunities presented by professional search companies such as ESI on an exclusive basis.
- When a star candidate is approached by several people about the same job opportunity, your company loses credibility; the candidate loses interest and declines. And you will never know about it.
- When several search firms are involved, nobody is held accountable and confidentiality becomes gray.
- When you work with us exclusively, we will also work with you exclusively on each search assignment. When you engage several search firms, chances are that they will pitch your star candidate to several clients, since they have no vested interest in you getting the best candidate for the job. Instead they will focus on the highest bidder, since this is in their best interest as they have no incentive to put your interest first.
- We will walk you through our process so you understand and are comfortable with everything we do to find you the best candidate for the job. We will give you top priority and keep you updated on progress. Do you have the time to do this with several search firms?
- Once you have hired the candidate we have presented to you, this candidate will become off-limits for us to recruit again as long as they are in your employment. You will not get this peace of mind if you work with several search firms, since that process is conceived as a free-for-all.